Viton® is a synthetic, high-performance fluoropolymer elastomer (rubber) commonly used in o-rings for rigorous applications. Categorized under the ASTM D1418 and ISO 1629 designation of FKM (hence, why they’re also referred to as “FKM o-rings“), Viton O-Rings are preferred because of their high resistance to extreme heat and brutal atmospheric conditions, as well as to oxygen, mineral oil, fuels, hydraulic fluids, aromatics and many organic solvents and chemicals.
As a trusted Viton O-Ring supplier, in addition to the standard compounds, we can supply:
- General Type (A-TYPE, 66% fluorine)
- Middle-Fluorine Content Type (B-, GBL-TYPE, 67~68.5% fluorine)
- High-Fluorine Content Type (F-, GF-TYPE,70% fluorine )
- Improving Low-Temperature Flexibility Type (GLT-, GFLT)
- Excellent Resistance to More Chemicals & Solvents– Viton® ETP Extreme.